- ‘Let down by the system’: 6stone, severely ill emaciated man deemed fit for work by Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), dies
- CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, PEACEFULLY SHUT DOWN ZIMBABWE and make it an ungovernable nation for President Emmerson Mnangagwa (76).
- ACCIDENT: 11 KILLED IN EASTER MONDAY ACCIDENT near Headlands as Sungano Yevapositori were travelling from their annual passover worship
- 'GENEVA. – DRAMATIC RISE TO 700% MEASLES IN AFRICA in the first three months of 2019' – World Health Organisation (WHO)
- PHOTOS: 'THANK YOU MNANGAGWA, Just out of courtesy, this is what US $1 Million looks like'- Wicknell Chivayo pictured with US$1 million in cash.
South Africa is pulling out of the international criminal court (ICC) because its obligations are inconsistent with domestic laws giving sitting leaders diplomatic immunity, the country’s justice minister, Michael Masutha, has said. Pretoria said last year it planned to leave the ICC after receiving criticism for ignoring a court order to arrest the visiting Sudanese president, Omar Hassan al-Bashir, who is accused of genocide and war crimes. Bashir has denied the accusations. On Friday…Read More