- SA nurse shouted 'close your legs and sit down,this is not Zim!' Zim gave birth standing up at Mamelodi Hospital SA, baby fell and died
- BREAKING NEWS: EX ZBC JOURNALIST, Godfrey Majonga (62) the Danhiko project deputy director and chairperson for the Danhiko Paralympic Game has died.
- HOME OFFICE outsourcing immigration services to allegedly ‘exploitative' Dubai-based firm VFS' must be reviewed, say MPs and lawyers.
- Four children aged 9-16 have gone missing in Bulawayo Sauerstown and Old Pumula surburbs since July 2019
- NTABAZINDUNA CHIEF NDIWENI WANTS TO PAY RTGS$20 fine instead of serving 18 months imprisonment time
Of late, the Con Court had successfully carved an impressive portfolio of positive image building across Zimbabwe as many people who were sitting and and waiting anxiously for rulings in their cases where they were charged with offences, ranging from posting caricatures of Mugabe to insulting the president, were all suddenly relieved to be set free without charge by the Constitutional Court. However this uplifting turn of events is suddenly on the down, after the National Constitutional…Read More