- 17,089 UK CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS CASES as number of UK deaths rises above 1,000 after 260 deaths up from 759 on Friday.
- PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS SIGNED THE LARGEST-ever US financial stimulus package, worth $2tn (£1.7tn), as the country grapples with the coronavirus pandemic.
- BREAKING NEWS: CRISIS: PM Johnson has tested positive for coronavirus and is self-isolating in Downing Street at a time of global health crisis
- DYSON HAS RECEIVED AN ORDER FROM THE UK government for 10,000 ventilators to support efforts by the country's National Health Service to treat coronavirus patients.
- US PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP HAS ORDERED GENERAL MOTORS TO MAKE VENTILATORS ventilators for coronavirus patients after attacking the car giant's chief executive.
MORE than 5 000 small-scale gold mining claims in Matabeleland North and South provinces have been forfeited to the State after claim holders failed to remit tax. Small scale miners are required to pay a $100 levy to the State annually. The Zimbabwe Miners’ Federation (ZMF) first vice president, Mr Ishmael Kaguru, told Business Chronicle yesterday that their members were failing to pay the levy as they were “burdened” with multiple tax obligations to…Read More