- POLITICS IS A DIRTY GAME: HERO TO ZERO IN 37 YEARS: Independence 18 April 1980- Coup on 14 November 2017
- SUSPENDED (ZINARA CEO Engineer Nancy Masiyiwa-Chamisa and finance director Taranhike fired, for alleged gross incompetence and abuse of office.
- (RBZ) orders banks to freeze all accounts belonging to, Kudakwashe Tagwirei a.k.a 'Queen Bee's Sakunda Holdings, Sakunda Holdings sister companies; Access Finance, Spartan Security and Croco Motors,
- SHEFFIELD CLIMATE CHANGE PROTEST: brought city to a standstill as children lobby the government and people over the destruction of the climate,
- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
Private prosecutor Mr Charles Warara yesterday set a precedent in the history of Independent Zimbabwe when he successfully prosecuted the case of Bikita West legislator Munyaradzi Kereke, who was sentenced to an effective 10 years in jail for raping his 11-year-old niece, six years ago.The victory will likely open floodgates to private prosecutions in cases where perpetrators of crimes are declined prosecution by the National Prosecution Authority. Kereke’s case had to proceed through private…Read More