- POLITICS IS A DIRTY GAME: HERO TO ZERO IN 37 YEARS: Independence 18 April 1980- Coup on 14 November 2017
- SUSPENDED (ZINARA CEO Engineer Nancy Masiyiwa-Chamisa and finance director Taranhike fired, for alleged gross incompetence and abuse of office.
- (RBZ) orders banks to freeze all accounts belonging to, Kudakwashe Tagwirei a.k.a 'Queen Bee's Sakunda Holdings, Sakunda Holdings sister companies; Access Finance, Spartan Security and Croco Motors,
- SHEFFIELD CLIMATE CHANGE PROTEST: brought city to a standstill as children lobby the government and people over the destruction of the climate,
- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
Victor Matemadanda, the secretary general of the war veterans’ association, is facing arrest after allegedly assaulting a fellow war veteran from Gokwe. Matemadanda beat up Stephen Moyo whom he accused of supporting the First Lady Grace Mugabe and opposing the association’s embattled leader, Christopher Mutsvangwa. Both Matemadanda and Moyo confirmed the altercation which they said occurred on Friday at Sasame 1 Suburb in Gokwe town, at around 10PM. Moyo reported the assault at Gokwe Police…Read More