- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
- UN VOULE ,an independent human rights expert, to meet Mnangagwa
- ZANU-PF OWNS BLUE ROOF MANSION title deeds and title deeds to the Mount Pleasant property occupied by , Bona Mugabe
- ZIMBABWEAN DOCTOR PETER MAGOMBEYI , a young was kidnapped by three men and disappeared on Saturday, and hasnt been heard from since Saturday
THE Ministry of Primary and Secondary Education will investigate cases of schools that are reportedly resisting a directive to teach pupils to recite the National Schools Pledge, an official has said. Permanent Secretary in the Ministry Dr Sylvia Utete-Masango on Friday said although no official reports had been made, it had learnt through the media that some schools were not reciting the pledge. Sunday News reported that some church, trust and private schools around…Read More