- 'Angola’s ex-president Dos Santos’ defends his son and ex central bank gov over embezzling US$500 million from Angola's ’s sovereign wealth fund'.
- 'Lesotho’s ruling party gave PM Thabane an ultimatum to resign by yesterday after his wife was charged with the murder of her rival'.
- A GURUVE ZIMBABWE WOMAN (29) SCALDED HER HUSBAND WITH HOT water after he caught her being intimate with her boyfriend in an outside toilet..
- GVT appoints Mass Media trustees, following a 20 year dormant Zimbabwe Mass Media Trust, which interestingly is the majority shareholder in Zimpapers.
- UK: GODFREY ZIMBIZI (23) jailed 18 months after bank customers were tricked out of more than £1million when they were sent texts asking if they’d made a large payment to Amazon, a court heard.
MDC-T senior member Job Wiwa Sikhala has added his voice in condemning the claims by vice president Emmerson Mnangagwa who said former Rhodesian Prime Minister Ian Smith confided in him that Joshua Nkomo did not win the elections at independence because he represented the interests of the whites while President Robert Mugabe represented majority blacks that is why he won. The remarks sparked wide condemnation of Mnangagwa. “He truly loved Zimbabwe. Had a vision which…Read More