- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
Zimbabwe is debt ridden and cash strapped but the events of last Saturday were way below the belt after the women’s team landed at Harare International airport from Rio in Brazil for the Olympics. The players were welcomed with a US$5 offer each as a sign of the nation’s appreciation for their Olympic appearance for Zimbabwe. The so called reward for their hard work is typically an insult to any normal thinking person. Furthermore the hungry ladies team boarded…Read More