- OVER 1 800 machete wielding Zimbabwean thugs arrested in January 2020 as police clamp down on criminals wreaking havoc in mining areas, Home Affairs and Cultural Heritage Minister Kazembe Kazembe said yesterday.
- NO PERMANANT FRIENDS IN ZANU PF, AS President Emmerson Mnangagwa targets farms belonging to former Foreign Affairs minister Walter Mzembi, Mandi Chimene and other top allies of the late Mugabe to swat the Zanu pf G40 faction.
- TEN MACHETE-WIELDING ZIMBABWEANS attacked Colleen Bawn mine workers, killing one before disappearing with about 180 bags of gold ore
- TWO people died on the spot one injured after a Honda Fit car came off the road and hit them in Cowdray Park, Bulawayo yesterday.
- PLUMTREE-Amacimbi, Mopani worms food harvester faces 9 years jail for strangling a charging leopard, to save his life-POACHING?
A Zimbabwean, political analyst Rejoice Ngwenya claims that genuine political figures who can feature in the final 2018 presidential list, are the largest opposition Movement For Democratic Change (MDC-T ) Leader Richard Morgan Tsvangirai, the Movement For Democratic Change (MDC) leader Welshman Ncube, Zimbabwe African People’s Union (Zapu) leader Dumiso Dabengwa, People’s Democratic Party (PDP) leader Tendai Biti and Mavambo/Kusile/ Dawn leader Simba Makoni, while discarding Zimbabwe’s dismissed, former Vice President Joice Mujuru as a staunch Zanu PF figure only…Read More