- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
ZIMBABWE People First leader Dr Joice Mujuru stands accused of withholding vital information about her late husband General Solomon Mujuru’s vast empire, stalling finalisation of the estate. Information at hand indicates Dr Mujuru is not co-operating with the estate executor, Mr Stern Mufara, who is being barred from accessing Ruzambo Farm in Beatrice where he intends to transfer movable property into the estate before paying off compensation to the former owners of the farm in…Read More