- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
. RESERVE Bank of Zimbabwe Governor Dr John Mangudya is set to meet opposition political activist Promise Mkwananzi and members of his executive for a private dialogue today to provide further clarity on the soon-to-be-introduced bond notes.The meeting is part of RBZ’s awareness campaigns to educate the public and ensure they have correct information on the operation of the bond notes. The RBZ is set to introduce the bond notes through an export incentive facility…Read More