- THE RULING PARTY ZANU-PF YESTERDAY SAID IT WOULD DEAL HARSHLY WITH THE PLANNED PROTESTS AGAINST PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA'S government on July 31, evoking memories of killings by the army of civilians in 2018 and January last year. "To Chamisa, we say don't be a coward, you are always never found in front. If you do whatever you are threatening, come to front and face the risks," Chinamasa challenged
- FOUR PRISONERS AND ONE PRISON OFFICER at Bulawayo Prison have tested positive for Covid-19 , visitors banned countrywide, with immediate effect .
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA SAYS Zanu-PF will not cease to resist opposition or yield to unwelcome demands or planned demonstrations on 31 July which he said are meant to destabilise the Zimbabwe.
- Disco queen, Patricia Majalisa, the Akulalwa Ziyawa hit maker a darling of Zimbabwe and Botswana, has died.
- BETWEEN 50 000 AND 100 000 ZIMBABWEANS WILL DIE OF CORONAVIRUS in the next months, Bulawayo Mpilo Clinical Director Solwayo Ngwenya has foretold.
. A GROUP of Tajamuka/Sesijikile activists held a mini-protest in Bulawayo on Thursday afternoon, using boulders to barricade the main road leading into the city centre along Stanley Square in Makokoba. The mini-protest, which lasted about 30 minutes, forced traffic using the route to divert from the one-way road that leads into the city centre. The youths — singing anti-government songs and also burning tyres — were wearing Tajamuka/Sesijikile T-shirts inscribed “Mugabe Must Go”. The…Read More