- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
- MAN DETAINED, several people injured after a stabbing at London Bridge and armed police opening fire on a man following the incident on Friday afternoon just before 2pm.
- The Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors Association and the Senior Hospital Doctors Association have rejected the 48 hours moratorium to return to work.
- DISMISSED DOCTORS HAVE 48 HOURS TO RETURN TO WORK, without reapplying or being asked many questions according to President Mnangagwa
As the economic climate in Zimbabwe gets more unforgiving, a number of prominent citizens are failing to service their debts, resulting in many of them losing their assets. Last week, the Sheriff of the High Court announced the upcoming sale of household property belonging to former Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation (ZBC) chief executive, Happison Muchechetere, after he failed to settle a US$24 000 legal bill to a Harare law firm, Dube Manikai and Hwacha. Muchechetere, whose…Read More