- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
- HARARE COUNCIL failing to provide clean water to the residents suspends three senior water engineers
A University of Zimbabwe , Economics student, who was arrested in June 2014 and charged with attempting to subvert a constitutional government , can now fully celebrate freedom after the state , yesterday, withdrew charges against him. Romeo Musemburi was accused of allegedly writing and posting a subversive statement on the phantom Facebook Baba Jukwa’s account, a statement which was conveniently interpreted by Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime to mean that the accused was , infact…Read More