- SOUTH AFRICA Johannesburg mayor now understands why former Zimbabwe president Robert Mugabe banned NGOs (Non Governmental Organisations)
- COP SAYS president Mnangagwa went up to grade 7 level and he will arrest ‘Zanu-PF supporters as they cause suffering, if they enter a police camp whilst wearing Zanu-PF regalia .
- NELSON CHAMISA says "Adopt a single African currency, a visa free Africa , build strong security, communication, media, economic and financial support systems and institutions"
- ZIMBABWE, which is under United States sanctions, receives 18 helicopters from a sanctioned Russian state entity, Rostec
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA MAY be impeached after Zimbabwe's general elections in August 2023.
‘Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa infringes on white people’s rights ‘- Senator M. Carter
Dear Editor I refer to the article below published in Newsday on Friday 21 October with the headline ZANU PF must win Norton at all costs; VP . I presume their report is true and factual. As a white Zimbabwean committed to this country I am appalled by the language attributed to Vice President Munanagwa. He has clearly used racist and threatening language. In his view white people remain excluded from farming ,and should…Read More