- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
- BRIGHTHOUSE COLLAPSE came minutes before Italian restaurant chain Carluccio's also fell into administration.
- BrightHouse - the biggest rent-to-own operator in the UK - has collapsed, after an influx of compensation claims for selling to people, many on low incomes and difficulty to access credit from mainstream lenders unable to repay and its shops were then shut owing to coronavirus restrictions on retailers.
- Zimbabweans fled towns yesterday to their rural homes for food security over the 21-day Corona lockdown which came into effect last night
Victor Matemadanda, the Zimbabwe National Liberation War Veterans Association (ZNLWVA) secretary general , today went to Rotten Row Magistrates Court in solidarity with the Zimbabwe National Liberation War Veterans Association (ZNLWVA) spokesperson Douglas Mahiya. Matemadanda was however arrested and charged with undermining the authority of the president, the same charge that Mahiya is facing then granted US$300 bail by Harare Magistrate Vakayi Chikwekwe. By Sibusiso NgwenyaRead More