- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
AN upmarket property – Number 4 Mbuya Nehanda – at the centre of dispute pitting Rusape Town Council and former powerful cabinet minister Didymus Mutasa was one of the houses grabbed by the latter citing security reasons in 2000. The house, which Mr Mutasa claims to have taken in 1984 is adjacent to Number 2 Mbuya Nehanda, his main residence in Rusape. The house was annexed during town secretary Mr Obert Muzawazi-era after the…Read More