- TEN MACHETE-WIELDING ZIMBABWEANS attacked Colleen Bawn mine workers, killing one before disappearing with about 180 bags of gold ore
- TWO people died on the spot one injured after a Honda Fit car came off the road and hit them in Cowdray Park, Bulawayo yesterday.
- PLUMTREE-Amacimbi, Mopani worms food harvester faces 9 years jail for strangling a charging leopard, to save his life-POACHING?
- Raunchy dancer and singer Beverly “Bev” Sibanda, tied the knot with a UK-based medical doctor Chambuka Mupudzi at the Harare Magistrates Court yesterday.
- THE Zimbabwean Embassy in SA verifies nationalities of four suspects in the murder of a senior cop in Johannesburg's Diepsloot area.
The organisation said among the 70 people, who are all represented by Zimbabwe Lawyers for Human Rights (ZLHR) are “senior citizens” including Rihana Mhondiwa aged 68 years of Warren Park high-density suburb, Fredman Mbanjeshoma aged 68 years of Mabvuku high-density suburb, Isaac Muronzi aged 52 years of St Mary’s high-density suburb in Chitungwiza, Lucky Mutakuragumbo aged 52 years of Glendale and some informal traders, security guards and some unemployed people, who were rounded up…Read More