- 'Mnangagwa’s daughter, Farai Mlotshwa, ‘given’ US$5m starting with US$250 000 by (RBZ) and no invoices issued for the transactions!',
- Chamisa says Mnangagwa risks failure to complete his term of office if he does not embrace the MDC's proposals for political and electoral reforms.
- THE CATFIGHTS BETWEEN FORMER CELEBRITY COUPLE Tytan Skhokho and Olinda Chapel escalated yesterday in a public spat that left social media in meltdown.
- NATIONAL EMERGENCY AS CHINA SENDS 'BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS', basically an army of at least 100,000 ducks 4,827 kilometres (nearly 3,000 miles) from the eastern province of Zhejiang to Pakistan, which shares a border with the Xinjiang province. to fight locust infestation that poses a threat to regional food security.
- MALAWI PARLIAMENT ENDORSES the Cannabis Regulation Bill which allows for the farming of the three leaf herb for medicinal purposes.
Anti-riot police in Harare on Saturday besieged the Zimbabwe Congress of Trade Unions ( ZCTU) offices before the start of the demo, briefly arresting top officials before releasing them. ZCTU’s department of information revealed that on Saturday truckloads of heavily armed police officers in vans were moving along the roads leading to the ZCTU offices in Harare chanting songs. “They were supported by Israel made anti-riot tanks intimidating the would be demonstrators. An army helicopter…Read More