- 85 UK COVID -19 DEATHS in the last 24 hours, total 45,053 deaths across all settings.
- 'UNITED NATIONS SAYS , ZIMBABWE'S POLITICAL polarisation, poor governance and a fragile economy have exacerbated people's discontent with government, adding Mnangagwa should address the root cause of the problems rather than engage in excessive use of force '.
- FORMER ZIMBABWE DEPUTY AMBASSADOR TO TANZANIA in the 1980s, Stanley Chabvepi (68) died last week and was buried over the weekend at his rural home in Mufuka village under Chief Marozva in Bikita.
- FORMER ARMY COMMANDER, VICE-PRESIDENT CONTANTINO CHIWENGA AIRLIFTED BACK TO CHINA amid reports his troubling health had deteriorated, and he has missed two Cabinet meetings and a Zanu-PF politburo meeting, among other high-profile events.
- MASVINGO CITY PLACED IN FULL LOCKDOWN BY POLICE to contain the spread of COVID-19.
The Protest Leaders who were arrested this morning by the Zimbabwe Republic Police Force (ZRP) are being held in detention at Harare Central Police Station. The Rural Teachers Association For Zimbabwe (RTUZ) have so far been prevented from speaking to their arrested colleagues but they are represented by the Zimbabwe Lawyers For Human Rights (ZLHR). The Rural Teachers Association For Zimbabwe (RTUZ) has issued the following- PRESS STATEMENT:The RTUZ and Zimbabwe Activist Alliance (ZAA) would like to applaud…Read More