- The militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime will prioritise the more important Zanu pf Cabinet ministers for covid vaccine
- EU THREATENS TO BLOCK EXPORTS OF the Belgian-made Pfizer jabs amid a row with UK-based AstraZeneca.
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA to preside over a triple Zanu pf burial at Thieves a.ka Heroes Acre on Wednesday,
- THE UK NO LONGER HAS THE WORST coronavirus death rate in the world, figures have revealed.
- BULAWAYO ROADS ARE FULL OF POTHOLES, AND Zimbabwe United Passenger Company (Zupco) buses have abandoned several routes despite being the sole public transporter.
Fired former Zanu PF member Didymus Mutasa has reportedly not paid rentals for past 30 years in Rusape. The house in question is said to be a mansion by Rusape’s standards. Mutasa occupied the house in 1984 and there are no “any record of payment for the property”. According to the Herald, Mutasa recently confronted council claiming he bought the property, when he did not. “He phoned the town secretary Mr Joshua Maligwa last week…Read More