- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
- HARARE COUNCIL failing to provide clean water to the residents suspends three senior water engineers
Fired former Zanu PF member Didymus Mutasa has reportedly not paid rentals for past 30 years in Rusape. The house in question is said to be a mansion by Rusape’s standards. Mutasa occupied the house in 1984 and there are no “any record of payment for the property”. According to the Herald, Mutasa recently confronted council claiming he bought the property, when he did not. “He phoned the town secretary Mr Joshua Maligwa last week…Read More