- 150 YEARS AGO DURING THE COLONISATION ERA, the farm masters would leave their spare pairs of specs on a rock and tell the natives, 'Im sailing back to England for 6 months but my eyes sitting on that rock in the field will be watching you 24/7.
- UNITED NATIONS SAYS IT IS FOLLOWING THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS WITH CONCERN, urging Harare to respect human rights amid pressure for the matter to be tabled at the global meeting.
- ZANU PF CALL FOR THE IMMEDIATE OUSTER OF PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA, openly demanding an extraordinary Congress to recall Mnangagwa and rectify the leadership crisis.
- Lockdown reintroduced in Preston after a rise in Covid-19 , half among people aged 30 or younger.
- U.S SANCTIONS MNANGAGWA'S ADVISOR, ZIMBABWE'S ‘Queen Bee’ , Kuda Tagwirei , for alleged corruption it said has derailed the nation’s economic development.
President Robert Mugabe was a delegate at the formation of the Organisation of African Unity (OAU) as a representative of his liberation, the Zimbabwe African National Union, which was later renamed, Zanu PF and remains in power 36 years after independance. The Russian President Vladimir Putin has congratulated President Robert Mugabe on the occasion of Africa Day celebrations in Commemoration of Africa Day, annually celebrated on 25 May. Zimbabwe’s President Robert Mugabe, is the last surviving sitting African President…Read More