- ZIMBABWEAN, UK CHILDREN'S HOMES worker Tatenda Shoniwa groomed girl, 17, into sex.
- BULAWAYO BOY SCOUTS TROOP LEADER accused of sexually abusing young boys for the past 40 years.
- A GLOBAL study has ranked Zimbabwe's education as one of the most expensive, which is leading to a rise in school dropouts.
- ZANU-PF MP DEMANDS 'ChineseMustGo' police operation
- ZIMBABWE'S MILITARY in embarrassing outing at Russia's army games
President Robert Mugabe, who left Harare this afternoon, is now in Gaborone, Botswana for the SADC Double Troika that will discuss the political and security situation in the Kingdom of Lesotho. He was met at the Sir Seretse Khama international Airport by the Botswana Minister of Finance and Development Planning, Dr Kenneth Matambo, Zimbabwe’s ambassador to Botswana, Mr Thomas Mandigora and staff from the Zimbabwean Embassy in Botswana. President Mugabe is accompanied by the Minister…Read More