- 'IT WILL BE MANDATORY FOR newly qualified teachers to know at least four of the 16 Zimbabwe’s official languages'-Professor Amon Murwira
- ' MDC protests were banned, because of MDC-Alliance’s incitement of violence and contraband of catapults and stones'-Sibusiso Moyo
- MDC PLEADS WITH International community to haul Mnangagwa to the ICC over human rights abuses
- Kambarami abducted ,dreadlocks shaved off with glass, MDC chair Tabitha and 7 others arrested, ex VP, Mphoko fled Zacc at high speed, Ndiweni jailed 18 months
- MDC chair Khumalo, Senator Zivira and six other party activists to appear in court today for accusing Mnangagwa of stealing the 30 July 2018 elections.
Tripoli: A Libyan court on Tuesday sentenced Saif al-Islam Gaddafi, the son of late dictator Muammar Gaddafi, to death on charges related to killings during the 2011 uprising. The Criminal Court in the capital, Tripoli, also sentenced to death Gaddafi’s prime minister Baghdadi al-Mahmoudi and former intelligence chief Abdullah Senussi. The three were convicted of “genocidal crimes,” including incitement to the killing of peaceful protesters, enlisting mercenaries, and setting up armed militias to quell the…Read More