- SHOCKING!-ONE AMBULANCE for Mugabe, Victoria Falls, Joshua Mqabuko Nkomo, Masvingo, Hwange, Kariba, Charles Prince and Buffalo Range airports
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA SIGNS into law the controversial Cyber Security and Data Protection Bill, bent on stifling dissent on social media through the enactment of the spy law.
- CHIMUKA A LONG TIME BUSINESS PARTNER OF TAGWIREI'S MINING investments, awarded over 15 public works contracts since June 2021, more than many of its rivals.
- COVID-BOOSTER VACCINES Booster doses for the elderly , those with chronic diseases and frontline workers are ready in Zimbabwe
- BANKS IN SA threaten to freeze accounts of Special Zimbabweans Exemption Permit holders if they don't provide new documents in January 2022.
Information, Media and Broadcasting Services Minister Dr Christopher Mushohwe , yesterday said journalists should not meddle in security sector issues, urging them to appreciate the peace and freedom the forces ensure in the country. Officiating at the Herald editorial end-of-year party at Meikles hotel in Harare yesterday, Dr Mushohwe said some journalists were losing their way by treading into sensitive security sector matters. “Some of the media houses seem not to understand which…Read More