- DRIVERLESS BUSES FLEET- such as in Shenzhen, China, now ready for UK in 2020 after £4.35m part-funding from the UK government ( Project Cav Forth )
- DRAMA as Bulawayo's Mzilikazi Police Station junior cops refused to be deployed wearing anti-riot gear when there was no threat on violence
- ZIMBABWEAN Seth Van Beek 18, from Preston, is now UK's youngest licensed commercial pilot, after completing 18 months training and clocked up 150 hours in the air before he passed with flying colours.
- ZINARA lays off 250 employees, while another 96 terminations are currently being processed according to Zinara board chair, Michael Madana
- 2 Student nurses in a unit for the mentally infirm, jailed for stoning and filming distressed patients on their mobiles
IT was a ceremony that never was for a Chipinge family in Manicaland Province after a 16-year-old girl believed to have been abducted by a mermaid in the mighty Save River could not be released seven months after her assumed abduction.She is now feared dead, and the family has been shuttling between traditional healers in a desperate bid to retrieve her from the part of a river where the mermaid reportedly lives. The girl identified…Read More