- NELSON CHAMISA'S CCC to boycott 2023 elections
- 11 CAR PILE UP at Coca-Cola Intersection Graniteside Harare
- KINGDOM HOTEL (African Sun Limited) Victoria Falls has announced it is shutting down in January 2022 after failing to agree on lease terms with First Capital Bank, owners of the property.
- 20 000 ZIMBABWE SCHOOL GIRLS fell pregnant between September last 2021 and August 2022
- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa and his VP Chiwenga will take home $69,2 million as their combined basic annual salaries in 2023,
THE Minister of Energy and Power Development, Samuel Undenge, reportedly pressured the Zimbabwe Power Company to pay Wicknell Chivayo’s Intratek Zimbabwe $5 million without the firm submitting a bank guarantee to protect public funds, it has emerged. This comes as Chivayo yesterday admitted receiving payment without a guarantee as specified in the contract to construct a 100-megawatt solar plant in Gwanda. Chivayo said it was difficult for a local company to raise a bank guarantee…Read More