- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
- MAN DETAINED, several people injured after a stabbing at London Bridge and armed police opening fire on a man following the incident on Friday afternoon just before 2pm.
- The Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors Association and the Senior Hospital Doctors Association have rejected the 48 hours moratorium to return to work.
- DISMISSED DOCTORS HAVE 48 HOURS TO RETURN TO WORK, without reapplying or being asked many questions according to President Mnangagwa
THE Minister of Energy and Power Development, Samuel Undenge, reportedly pressured the Zimbabwe Power Company to pay Wicknell Chivayo’s Intratek Zimbabwe $5 million without the firm submitting a bank guarantee to protect public funds, it has emerged. This comes as Chivayo yesterday admitted receiving payment without a guarantee as specified in the contract to construct a 100-megawatt solar plant in Gwanda. Chivayo said it was difficult for a local company to raise a bank guarantee…Read More