- FOUR armed robbers,out on bail on 24 armed robbery charges were shot dead during a shootout with police in Kwekwe late on Wednesday.
- President Mnangagwa finally admits that his deputy VP Chiwenga, missing from publicity for months, is hospitalised in South Africa.
- PARLIAMENTARY PUBLIC ACCOUNTS REVEALS THAT US$3 Billion dollars disappeared through the Command Agriculture between December 2017 and 2018
- 'ZIM descends into a banana republic with military leaders and political leaders running militias who command some sections of the armed forces'
- '4armed robbers George Machanyangwa (37), Harmony Nyati (29), Polite Madamombe (34) and Titus Mashava (42) shot dead by police in Kwekwe'.
MORE ministers have enrolled to study law at the University of Zimbabwe (UZ), it has emerged. The Minister of Information Communication Technology, Postal and Courier Services, Supa Mandiwanzira; Lands and Rural Resettlement Minister, Douglas Mombeshora, his wife Millicent; several magistrates and prosecutors have registered for the special programme which can be completed in six years as opposed to the conventional four years. The UZ’s Senior Assistant Registrar’s Office did not respond to questions sent to…Read More