- WATCH: Tytan and Olinda's +HIV status aired,..Interesting relationship drama!
- Bulawayo’s Pumula North suburb machetes gangs where they are allegedly attacking residents and selling drugs to school children.
- SUSPECTED poisoned 400g Pilchards in SA Tomato Sauce products batch codes starting with ZST2 and ZSC2 recalled
- HIGH COURT reverses 43 prospective nurses recruitment 2018 ban by the Harare Central Hospital School of Nursing,
- ALL ZIM GVT EMPLOYEES TO PAY 2.5 percent tax to set up shops that will sell subsidised commodities to members of the army according to Finance Minister Mthuli Ncube,
The Aceso machine, designed and developed by Cape Town medical technology company Cape Ray, was officially launched by the Department of Science and Technology at the city’s Groote Schuur Hospital on Thursday, 5 November 2015. The machine, which is undergoing a testing phase at the hospital, is a world- first imaging system that combines mammographic and ultrasound technologies. This does away with the need for multiple screening tests, particularly when analysing dense breast tissue. The…Read More