- 'MDC banned from Question and Answer with Ministers in parliament as they don't recognise Mnangagwa as President' Jacob Mudenda
- ZANU-PF sec for admin Obert Mpofu sues Youth Affairs dep sec Lewis Matutu for $10 million over accusing him of corruption.
- COURT UPHOLDS KHUPE'S position that she has the right to challenge , Chamisa's appeal against ruling that he is not the legitimate MDC leader.
- Mnangagwa hosts a prayer service at State House for lifting of sanctions , an event mocked as "tomfoolery" by the MDC opposition.
- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
Zanu-PF Secretary for Finance, Obert Mpofu has declared himself fourth in command in Zanu-PF’s hierarchy.The declaration drew an indirect attack from Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa on Thursday in Jotsholo. Mnangagwa warned ‘wayward’ Zanu-PF officials that they are carrying out presidential assignments that can be withdrawn at President’s Robert Mugabe’s perogative”. Chronicle reported that Mpofu said he aspire to one day scale up the leadership ladder ‘and reach them”.Said Mpofu : “Zanu-PF is very procedural and…Read More