- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime liberation struggle War veterans are beneficiaries of the system, through receipt of loans ,medical cover, school fees, pensions, funeral costs, and various other welfare benefits. War veterans are, arguably, the greatest financial drain from Zimbabwe’s meagre revenues, generated from a dead economy. Zimbabwe reportedly has a total of 43 000 children of war veterans who have been registered to benefit from Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime school fees fund. The Secretary for Welfare Services for War…Read More