- Schools, polytechs, universities face closure due to stunted skill development, institutional infrastructure development
- SUSPENDED head of ZBC radio Robson Mhandu leaves as ZBC CEO Adelaide Chikunguru resigns.
- MNANGAGWA aborts landing, Vic Falls airport closed, VP Chiwenga rushed by security back to hotel as Zimbabwe declares heightened alert
- 'PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA fires Air Force commander Ellison Moyo'
- NELSON CHAMISA denies involvement with new political movement
MDC-T President Morgan Tsvangirai joined the Itai Dzamara family and hundreds of Zimbabweans in a march in the streets of Harare to commemorate the first anniversary of the disappearance of the journalist-cum-human rights activist abducted by State security agents last year.His spokes[person Luke Tamborinyoka said before the march, Tsvangirai had addressed Zimbabweans gathered at Africa Unity Square, the venue Dzamara used to occupy during his public demonstrations to call upon Call upon Robert Mugabe to step…Read More