- FOUR armed robbers,out on bail on 24 armed robbery charges were shot dead during a shootout with police in Kwekwe late on Wednesday.
- President Mnangagwa finally admits that his deputy VP Chiwenga, missing from publicity for months, is hospitalised in South Africa.
- PARLIAMENTARY PUBLIC ACCOUNTS REVEALS THAT US$3 Billion dollars disappeared through the Command Agriculture between December 2017 and 2018
- 'ZIM descends into a banana republic with military leaders and political leaders running militias who command some sections of the armed forces'
- '4armed robbers George Machanyangwa (37), Harmony Nyati (29), Polite Madamombe (34) and Titus Mashava (42) shot dead by police in Kwekwe'.
POLICE have claimed that the country was under threat of terror attacks, hence, a decision to ban demonstrations and political rallies to ensure terrorists do not take advantage of the volatile situation to create anarchy. After banning demonstrations in Harare last week, police now say they fear a full-scale war could break out in the country due to messages circulating on social media and could not allow political rallies in other urban centres in…Read More