- 14 MALAWIANS REPATRIATED BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY after staging a three-day hunger strike to protest their quarantine at Masvingo Teachers.
- ZIMBABWE'S DEFENCE AND WAR VETERANS AFFAIRS MINISTER OPPAH MUCHINGURI- who previously said "Coronavirus is the work of god punishing Western countries who imposed sanctions on us,", now says returnees and deportees from South Africa and Botswana have put Zimbabwe under tremendous pressure as PPEs and testing kits remain in short supply because of international competition
- A MBANJE user, Terence Joronga, stunned court, the dagga to protect himself against Covid-19 if added to food and drink.
- ZIM-149 coronavirus cases with 4new cases in Bulawayo and Mpilo Central Hospital in Bulawayo has banned patient visits
- HIGH COURT JUDGE JUSTICE TAWANDA CHITAPI ruling paves way for Khupe to recall Chamisa's remaining legislators, and councillors.
JONATHAN MOYO the Higher and Tertiary Education minister has been implicated in further scandals enlightening the suffering Zimbabwean nation on the extent of Mugabe, Zim1 family, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrat corruption through a brutal and powerful monopoly over wealth and power. Questions have arisen over what happened to two Toyota Prado vehicles purchased and delivered fo the IMPI chaired by Geoff Nyarota and his deputy Ms Khumalo. Nyarota and Khumalo confirm the two vehicles were…Read More