- Dr SOLWAYO NGWENYA tweets that Dr Peter Mugobeyi who was abducted almost a week ago has been found disoriented and trying to get lifts to Harare'
- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
VICE President Phelekezela Mphoko has sued Associated Newspapers of Zimbabwe (ANZ), the publishers of the Daily News, over a defamatory article and is demanding $50 million compensation from the paper for libel. VP Mphoko has sued Daily News chief reporter Fungi Kwaramba; the group’s editor-in-chief, Stanley Gama; ANZ and Printco (Pvt) Ltd over a story claiming that he was “a sellout” and “enriched himself with the blood of the people of this country”. The lawsuit filed…Read More