- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
EMBATTLED war veterans chairman Cde Christopher Mutsvangwa has gone rogue and wants to turn former freedom fighters against Zanu-PF, Women’s League deputy secretary Cde Nomthandazo Eunice Moyo said yesterday. She spoke after Cde Mutsvangwa – who was suspended from the party for three years before he was also demoted from Cabinet – invited the excommunicated former war veterans chairman, Jabulani Sibanda, to speak to liberation war fighters in Bulawayo on Saturday. Cde…Read More