- MALI'S ENTIRE GOVERNMENT RESIGNS AFTER 134 people were massacred in an attack on a village in central Mali a few weeks ago.
- OVER 215 drums of bitumen (USS$4 million) were stolen at a road construction site in Chivhu last week, crime is a lifestyle in Zimbabwe.
- SILOBELA, DAM SITE BOTTLE STORE patrons shot by driver Mike Mlilo (35) at Insukamini Business Centre, 1dead, 1critically injured after they accused him of flashing them with his lights
- 'MALAWI has 10,000 Albinos, abduct, murder or mutilate albinos for wealth charms from body parts and rape albinos as an HIV cure'.
- At least 28 hippos found in Ethiopia’s national park in the southwest of the country-cause of death unknown
A FEW weeks ago, we woke up to a ‘research’ whose results showed a list of fifty wealthiest Zimbabweans. I do not know what benchmark the researchers used, but the message was simple: those men and women have more assets, more money and better quality of life than both you and I combined! Rather than agonising over the wealth of the woman or man next door, the question that resonated in my mind was why…Read More