- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
Zimbabwe is on the brink of total collapse, after a secretary , Grace’ was infected with an incurable sexually transmitted infection (STI), through office DICKTATION from her boss ‘Robert’. Henceforth, leadership will now be recognised as an STI after the boss infected his secretary, now wife and mother of his children with the ‘disease’.. In other news. Russian scientists are working on a pill that will allow people to live up to 120 years of…Read More