- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
Underfire Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko has roped in MDC-T leader Morgan Tsvangirai to justify his refusal to leave the hotel. He claimed that he is not corrupt saying people accusing him to be such will fail as he is protected by God. Mphoko is refusing to vacate rainbow Towers Hotel in Harare after being holed at the hotel for more than 550 days. Addressing Bulawayo residents in Sunday, he said his hotel stay is as…Read More