- Zimbabwe banned from hosting international matches over failure to meet (CAF) standards to host international matches,
- MLISWA to hold a press conference over the Iron Grip of Cartels whilst the Majority Suffer, on Wednesday 26 February over who are these Cartels, all arising after mounting media pressure about Mliswa's controversial backround
- A JAPANESE MAN who received the world's oldest man record Feb. 12, 2020 with a raised fist and big smiles has died at 112.
- 18 children among 52 injured after a man drove his car into a crowd at a carnival in the German town of Volkmarsen.
- US$7 billion in cash and properties stashed worldwide by former and current senior Government officials- Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission (ZACC)
A 42-year-old man from Shurugwi murdered his three children in cold blood before committing suicide by drinking a poisonous substance.The now deceased murderer, Joakim Pound is alleged to have committed the heinous act following a domestic dispute over custody of the children after bringing another woman whom he was now staying with. Pound is said to have lured his three unsuspecting children, Nyasha (8), Armotrel (12) and Diana (16) to a nearby mine shaft at…Read More