- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
- UN VOULE ,an independent human rights expert, to meet Mnangagwa
SHURUGWI Town Council at one time diverted road funds to pay salaries, a situation that must never be repeated, Zimbabwe National Road Authority chairman, Albert Mugabe, has revealed. Mugabe said local authorities should desist from abusing the Zinara funds but instead work hard to make sure the road network is maintained. “At one time Shurugwi Town Council diverted Zinara funds towards payment of salaries and this must never be repeated,” Mugabe told a Zinara meeting…Read More