- A LEEDS, ZIMBABWEAN carer got a severely disabled woman pregnant by raping her when he was supposed to be looking after her
- A Plumtree, Zimbabwean, (22) robbed and raped his 71-year-old employer, then tied her hands and legs before he fled the scene.
- 'BLACKS have a lower average IQ than whites'-Downing Street adviser Andrew Sabisky quit on Monday, over "racist" and "totally unacceptable" remarks'
- Five family members were killed by lightning in Muzvezve, Sanyati district under atree in rain yesterday afternoon
- ACCIDENT: Two people died when a haulage truck ploughed into them at the 255km peg along the Harare-Chirundu Highway near Vuti Secondary School.
SHURUGWI Town Council at one time diverted road funds to pay salaries, a situation that must never be repeated, Zimbabwe National Road Authority chairman, Albert Mugabe, has revealed. Mugabe said local authorities should desist from abusing the Zinara funds but instead work hard to make sure the road network is maintained. “At one time Shurugwi Town Council diverted Zinara funds towards payment of salaries and this must never be repeated,” Mugabe told a Zinara meeting…Read More