- ZIMBABWE:All bodies are to be treated as COVID-19 contaminated and all burials will now be done within 24 hours
- CORONAVIRUS-New York records 630 deaths in a single day with deaths rising to 3,565 in the state and 113,704 positive cases,
- CORONAVIRUS-BORIS JOHNSON has written to opposition party leaders, to come together in the national interest against Covid-19
- COVID -19: Gove confirms deaths of 7 NHS staff, warning, whatever the weather 'don't go outside to lakes and the countryside .
- 14 of 15 Ethiopians arrested, while hiding at a Gwanda homestead one week, failed to cross into SA due to Covid-19 border closure of Beitbridge Border Post
There are reports that Zanu-PF Minister Shuvai Mahofa has been hospitalised at a private hospital in Harare. According to NewsDay the 74-year-old Minister suffered from an undisclosed ailment. It is also reported that Mahofa was of late seemingly struggling to officiate at State functions due to ill health. The illness was was confirmed by Zanu PF chief whip and former Masvingo provincial chairperson Lovemore Matuke who said he heard the report, but was yet to…Read More