- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
- Henessy Dube (40) of Entumbane , fake Doctor for six months at Mpilo Hospital, allegedly masqueraded as a top (CIO) officer
- Born Rhodesian ‘Sibusiso Ngwenya ' a.k.a Nyamangara, totem Gushungo proudly 50% Ndebele, 50% Shona 100% Zimbabwean!
- 5 Rusape villagers Jonathan Elias (43), Michael Bhunu (47), and Ambrose Gogo (42) fatally assaulted boy (14 accused of stealing a hen .
- BULAWAYO CITY COUNCIL BCC INVITES UNIVERSITY GRADUATE APPLICATIONS for a post graduate traineeship
There are reports that Zanu-PF Minister Shuvai Mahofa has been hospitalised at a private hospital in Harare. According to NewsDay the 74-year-old Minister suffered from an undisclosed ailment. It is also reported that Mahofa was of late seemingly struggling to officiate at State functions due to ill health. The illness was was confirmed by Zanu PF chief whip and former Masvingo provincial chairperson Lovemore Matuke who said he heard the report, but was yet to…Read More