- President Emmerson Mnangagwa assures Tsvangirais family that Zimbabwe government will cover the R2 million health costs incurred by the late MDC leader, Morgan Tsvangirai
- Harare law firm Atherstone & Cook about his estate more than three times, apparently fearing that his beloved spouse would become a victim of property grabbing by his relatives.
- Funeral UPDATE: Tsvangirai's body flown in army chopper from One Commando barracks in Harare to Humanikwa Village, in Buhera for burial tomorrow
- MDC T SECRETARY GENERAL Douglas Mwonzora says MDC T will soon have an an extraordinary congress for the selection of a new MDC T leader and presidential candidate in preparation for 2018 general polls.
- The late MDC-T leader, Morgan Tsvangirai's mother, Lydia Zvaipa, was conspicuous by her absence at a memorial service for her son held at Mabelreign Methodist Fellowship Church in Harare yesterday, as tensions rose
The MDC T party National Spokesperson, Obert Gutu has stated that the MDC-T national executive commitee member Silas Matamisa passed away at Chinhoyi provincial hospital on Wednesday morning. Obert Gutu stated that Silas Matamisa , a devoted party cadre and democrat who was deeply committed to the democratic struggle, was a diabetes and hypertension patient, a fine gentleman, well – respected and whose wise counsel and wisdom will be sorely missed. Mourners are gathered at B3318 Gunhill in Chinhoyi. Once,…Read More