- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC National Chairperson Tabitha has been arrested, in Bulawayo shortly after Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months.
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW Mliswa says he wants to expose criminals and corrupt officials in Mnangagwa's government.
- 'ZIMBABWE'S dire economic situation is impacting negatively on the economic and social rights of millions'-United Nations
THE Speaker of the National Assembly has no mandate to announce or declare any vacant seats when political parties withdraw their legislators in terms of Section 129(1) (k) of the Constitution of Zimbabwe, Chief Justice Godfrey Chidyausiku has said. Chief Justice Chidyausiku made the observation in the case in which fired Mwenezi East National Assembly member Mr Kudakwashe Bhasikiti was seeking to stop a by-election in the constituency. He said the Speaker’s duty was simply…Read More