- ' The military came into power by the bullet, no ballot will move them' WWW.NEWZIMBABWEVISION.COM.
- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
vtDepartment of Telecommunications and Postal Services spokesperson Siyabonga Qoza told News24 that Thuthukile Zuma communicated her intention to leave the ministry in the middle of last year. “She left at the end of December following a handing over period,” said Qoza. Durban – President Jacob Zuma’s daughter, who received widespread criticism for being the youngest head of a ministerial department, has left her government job, it was confirmed on Sunday. Zuma has been replaced by…Read More