- TEN MACHETE-WIELDING ZIMBABWEANS attacked Colleen Bawn mine workers, killing one before disappearing with about 180 bags of gold ore
- TWO people died on the spot one injured after a Honda Fit car came off the road and hit them in Cowdray Park, Bulawayo yesterday.
- PLUMTREE-Amacimbi, Mopani worms food harvester faces 9 years jail for strangling a charging leopard, to save his life-POACHING?
- Raunchy dancer and singer Beverly “Bev” Sibanda, tied the knot with a UK-based medical doctor Chambuka Mupudzi at the Harare Magistrates Court yesterday.
- THE Zimbabwean Embassy in SA verifies nationalities of four suspects in the murder of a senior cop in Johannesburg's Diepsloot area.
MDC President Professor Welshman Ncube This Week, “Every Villager, Each One of Them, is the Hero” Zimbabwe’s liberation struggle which became an armed struggle resulting in immense human losses and suffering during the war was meant to be a glorious revolution bringing together the guerrilla fighters, their nationalist leaders, peasants and workers in one collective supreme effort to dislodge the racist oppressive and repressive Rhodesian regime. Rarely in the history of a nation are citizens…Read More