- 'MDC banned from Question and Answer with Ministers in parliament as they don't recognise Mnangagwa as President' Jacob Mudenda
- ZANU-PF sec for admin Obert Mpofu sues Youth Affairs dep sec Lewis Matutu for $10 million over accusing him of corruption.
- COURT UPHOLDS KHUPE'S position that she has the right to challenge , Chamisa's appeal against ruling that he is not the legitimate MDC leader.
- Mnangagwa hosts a prayer service at State House for lifting of sanctions , an event mocked as "tomfoolery" by the MDC opposition.
- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
Hamandishe, 27, of Ritize Village, headman Chigegwe in Chirumhanzu, said after finding new love earlier this month, she was ordered to surrender her son, Tadiwa Mangoma, to her former husband if she entertained any thought of staying with George Runesu (Jnr) as her husband. Hamandishe told Bulawayo High Court Judge, Justice Martin Makonese, sitting at the Gweru High Court yesterday, that after failing to take her son back to her former husband, she strangled him…Read More