- COVID-19 mothers can still breastfeed as benefits outweighed the potential risks of transmitting the virus to children-(WHO)
- TANZANIA GOVERNMENT OFFICIALLY BANS ALL SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS broadcasting foreign content without government permission.
- A LIBERATION WAR VET GROUP who feel they are entitled to all and no one else is, ..its chaos,..welcome to Zimbabwe!
- 150 YEARS AGO DURING THE COLONISATION ERA, the farm masters would leave their spare pairs of specs on a rock and tell the natives, 'Im sailing back to England for 6 months but my eyes sitting on that rock in the field will be watching you 24/7.
- UNITED NATIONS SAYS IT IS FOLLOWING THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS WITH CONCERN, urging Harare to respect human rights amid pressure for the matter to be tabled at the global meeting.
Pretoria – A senior Home Affairs official in Pretoria, Elisha Matsipa, was on Monday arrested for “putting South Africa at risk” by fraudulently selling ID documents for as much as R23 000. According to IOL, the department has warned other employees involved in this type of crime to stop immediately as they too would face the same fate. After a prolonged investigation, the Hawks and the department eventually got their man, arresting the 43-year-old assistant…Read More