- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
- MAN DETAINED, several people injured after a stabbing at London Bridge and armed police opening fire on a man following the incident on Friday afternoon just before 2pm.
- The Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors Association and the Senior Hospital Doctors Association have rejected the 48 hours moratorium to return to work.
- DISMISSED DOCTORS HAVE 48 HOURS TO RETURN TO WORK, without reapplying or being asked many questions according to President Mnangagwa
THE Zanu PF youth league-led “million-man march” to perpetuate President Robert Mugabe’s rule has reportedly left a trail of destruction in some parts of the country after opposition activists had their houses burnt for snubbing the event, NewsDay has learnt. It also emerged that thousands of Zanu PF youths were left stranded in Harare after the Wednesday event, which was a far cry from what party stalwarts had expected. The Zimbabwe National Roads Administration…Read More