- US$98k fraud at Bulawayo milling company
- SHARE SWAP EXPOSES TAGWIREI'S vast web
- ZIMBABWE IS SET TO MISS OUT ON THE COVID-19 DEBT RELIEF specifically set aside by the European Union for African countries because of its bad debtor tag.
- VICE PRESIDENT CONSTANTINO CHIWENGA'S ESTRANGED WIFE Marry has filed an urgent High Court application seeking the release of her passport to allow her to receive urgent medical attention in South Africa. This comes after Marry was diagnosed with lymphoedema - a condition which her doctors describe as a build-up of fluids in body tissues that can no longer be drained, causing massive swelling.
- MDC ALLIANCE VICE PRESIDENT AND LAWYER TENDAI BITI WAS ARRESTED and charged with assault on Friday after attending a police station by appointment.
BULAWAYO residents yesterday woke up to the surprise of seeing Robert Mugabe Way having been defaced and changed to Devolution Way by unidentified people, although there is strong suspicion that the graffiti was sprayed by advocates of devolution of power.Of late, opposition parties and civil society groups from Matabeleland region, particularly MDC, Zapu, Ibetshu LikaZulu, have been pushing government to implement devolution to give local authorities autonomy over their resources. The concept is…Read More